• <bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo>
  • <menu id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></menu>
  • <bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo><bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo>
    <sup id="oe4m2"><bdo id="oe4m2"></bdo></sup>
  • 新東方網>英語>新概念>名師輔導>正文

    新概念英語中最美最經典的50句

    2017-11-24 15:49

    來源:互聯網

    作者:

      1.夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什么可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那里。

      Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

      2.世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字里。

      A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

      3.世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

      The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.  It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

      4.是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

      It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

      5.無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

      The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who  shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

      6.如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也將失去群星了。

      If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

      7.跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾  瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

      The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing  water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

      8.她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。

      Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

      9.有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

      Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

      10.憂思在我的心里平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

      Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

      11.有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微(風思)的,正在我的心上奏著潺(愛)的樂聲。

      Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

      12.“海水呀,你說的是什么?”

      “是永恒的疑問。”

      “天空呀,你回答的話是什么?”

      “是永恒的沉默。”

      What language is thine, O sea?

      The language of eternal question.   What language is thy answer, O sky?

      The language of eternal silence.

      13.靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。

      Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

      14.創造的神秘,有如夜間的黑暗--是偉大的。而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間之霧。

      The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.   Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

      15.不要因為峭壁是高的,便讓你的愛情坐在峭壁上。

      Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

      16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一個路人似的,停留了一會,向我點點頭又走過去了。

      I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops  for a moment, nods to me and goes.

      17.這些微(風思),是樹葉的簌簌之聲呀;它們在我的心里歡悅地微語著。

      There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their  whisper of joy in my mind.

      18.你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。

      What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

      19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在你的歌聲中喧叫著呢。讓我只是靜聽著吧。

      My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.

      20.我不能選擇那最好的。是那最好的選擇我。

      I cannot choose the best.  The best chooses me.

      21.那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。

      They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on  their back.

      22.我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。

      That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

      23.“我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。你是誰呢,那樣的沉默著?” “我不過是一朵花。”

      We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,  but who are you so silent?“   I am a mere flower.

      24.休息與工作的關系,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關系。

      Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

      25.人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

      Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

      26.神希望我們酬答他,在于他送給我們的花朵,而不在于太陽和土地。

      God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun  the earth.

      27.光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中游戲,它不知道人是會欺  詐的。

      The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

      28.啊,美呀,在愛中找你自己吧,不要到你鏡子的諂諛去找尋。

      O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

      29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上沖激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記:  “我愛你。”

      My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon  it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee. "

      30.“月兒呀,你在等候什么呢?”

      “向我將讓位給他的太陽致敬。”

      Moon, for what do you wait?

      To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

      31.綠樹長到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。

      The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

      32.神自己的清晨,在他自己看來也是新奇的。

      His own mornings are new surprises to God.

      33.生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。

      Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth  by the claims of love.

      34.枯竭的河床,并不感謝它的過去。

      The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

      35.鳥兒愿為一朵云。

      云兒愿為一只鳥。

      The bird wishes it were a cloud.

      The cloud wishes it were a bird.

      36.瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由時便有了歌聲了。”

      The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“

      37.我說不出這心為什么那樣默默地頹喪著。

      是為了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾記得的小小的需要。

      I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.

      It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

      38.婦人,你在料理家務的時候,你的手足歌唱著,正如山間的溪水歌唱著在小石中流過。

      Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

      39.當太陽橫過西方的海面時,對著東方留下他的最后的敬禮。

      The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation  to the East.

      40.不要因為你自己沒有胃口而去責備你的食物。

      Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

      41.群樹如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起腳來向天空窺望。

      The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep  at the heaven.

      42.你微微地笑著,不同我說什么話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。

      You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this  I had been waiting long.

      43.水里的游魚是沉默的,陸地上的獸類是喧鬧的,空中的飛鳥是歌唱著的。

      但是,人類卻兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧鬧與空中的音樂。

      The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,  the bird in the air is singing.  But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and  the music of the air.

      44.世界在躊躇之心的琴弦上跑過去,奏出憂郁的樂聲。

      The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making  the music of sadness.

      45.他把他的刀劍當作他的上帝。

      當他的刀劍勝利的時候他自己卻失敗了。

      He has made his weapons his gods.  When his weapons win he is defeated himself.

      46.神從創造中找到他自己。

      God finds himself by creating.

      47.陰影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,溫順地,用她的沉默的愛的腳步,跟在“光”后邊。

      Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,  with her silent steps of love.

      48.群星不怕顯得象螢火那樣。

      The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

      49.謝謝神,我不是一個權力的輪子,而是被壓在這輪子下的活人之一。

      I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with  the living creatures that are crushed by it.

      50.心是尖銳的,不是寬博的,它執著在每一點上,卻并不活動。

      The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

    (編輯:何瑩瑩)

    官方微信:新東方英語?(微信號:xdfyyw

    聽說讀寫譯學習方法、英美劇最新資訊,請掃二維碼,關注我們!?

    猜你喜歡

    • 聽力
    • 口語
    • 閱讀
    • 娛樂
    • 詞匯
    • 寫作

              新東方英語輔導專區

              班級名稱 上課地點 上課時間 費用 詳細

              焦點推薦

              精品直播

              版權及免責聲明

              凡本網注明"稿件來源:新東方"的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬新東方教育科技集團(含本網和新東方網) 所有,任何媒體、網站或個人未經本網協議授權不得轉載、鏈接、轉貼或以其他任何方式復制、發表。已經本網協議授權的媒體、網站,在下載使用時必須注明"稿件來源:新東方",違者本網將依法追究法律責任。

              本網未注明"稿件來源:新東方"的文/圖等稿件均為轉載稿,本網轉載僅基于傳遞更多信息之目的,并不意味著贊同轉載稿的觀點或證實其內容的真實性。如其他媒體、網站或個人從本網下載使用,必須保留本網注明的"稿件來源",并自負版權等法律責任。如擅自篡改為"稿件來源:新東方",本網將依法追究法律責任。

              如本網轉載稿涉及版權等問題,請作者見稿后在兩周內速來電與新東方網聯系,電話:010-60908555。

              熱搜關鍵詞
              大乐透玩法介绍
            • <bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo>
            • <menu id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></menu>
            • <bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo><bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo>
              <sup id="oe4m2"><bdo id="oe4m2"></bdo></sup>
            • <bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo>
            • <menu id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></menu>
            • <bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo><bdo id="oe4m2"><samp id="oe4m2"></samp></bdo>
              <sup id="oe4m2"><bdo id="oe4m2"></bdo></sup>